Value to Use offers expert knowledge of Cost Management, Activity Based Costing, Performance Improvement and Management Accounting. We also provide training-, consulting- and implementation-services for QPR CostControl’s cost & performance management software CostPerform. Value to Use works closely together with the software manufacturer, which gives us comprehensive firsthand knowledge of the software and methodologies used in (activity based) costing, profitibility analysis, budgeting, forecasting, planning, variance analysis, capacity management and any performance question related to these subjects.
- Developing a budget model for the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration (The Netherlands).
- Developing and hosting Cost Management Workshops for clients in various industries, with PwC Vietnam*.
- Providing assistance for Military Bank (Vietnam) in improving their cost model*.
- Developing Cost Management videos for QPR CostControl and Value to Use.
- Providing CostPerform-training for Delta Lloyd Insurance (The Netherlands) and Telecom of Thailand*.
- Developing a cost model for the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration (The Netherlands).
- Upgrading and controlling the cost models of all five companies within the Espria Healthcare group (Icare, GGZ Drenthe, De Trans, ZG Meander, Evean).
- Upgrading cost models of the Dutch Employee Insurance Agency (UWV) and Customers Union (Consumentenbond) (The Netherlands).
*via QPR CostControl